Monday, June 01, 2009

An open administration?

I have been talking to Jason & Syd about a cycling holiday this year. We started with some ideas...Maine, Guatemala, Greenland and eventually Cuba popped into my brain. I have sent an email to the White House, inquiring about the possibility of obtaining a visa to visit Cuba. I'm waiting patiently to see if I hear back!

Greetings,

In the spirit of opening relations with Cuba, I would like to blog while cycling across the country. The goals of my proposal are to educate American blog readers about Cuban life and show Cuba that Americans are interested in its culture and people.

The impediment to my trip is our travel ban on Cuba. How do I request a special visa to visit the country for a few weeks?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Jeremy Irwin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet ass bro, sweet ass...