Friday, May 01, 2009

Just like the ol' days


Cait took me to see The Killers on Thursday night, after her friend decided she wasn't going to make it. Being at the show reminded me of 12 years ago - Cait & live music. The only difference was my dad wasn't along since we can drive now. Now that I look back on it, my dad has always had a quiet place in my life, but he's been supportive whenever I've asked for help. I didn't mean for this to become sentimental...thanks Pop.

Note: no need to get the 'VIP' tickets for the Eagle's Ballroom - the view from the floor was much better than the overcrowded balcony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn I'm jealous... There are some good lineups coming to summerfest - i might have to change my stance on anti-summerfest...

Anonymous said...

Awh, we missed getting tickets before they sold out. Now I'm really jealous!