Saturday, January 19, 2008

I had the FNP (Friday Night Party) crew over for dinner & drinks last night. I hadn't been to an FNP since November, so we were well overdue for a dinner party. We had originally decided on an Indian theme, but changed our minds. Carrie & Noel didn't get the updates until late, so dinner was more of a fusion. The menu included samosas, dal, sauteed veggie sandwiches with fresh mozzerella & pesto, Meyer Secret Family Recipe salad, caramel/apple cake, pisco sours, beer, and vodka.

I had a bottle of pisco (bought in Peru in 2005) that was never opened, so we made drinks. For anyone that hasn't had one, I can recommend it. If you like mojitos, margaritas, caipirinhas you will enjoy a pisco sour. Here's a good recipe: http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7497.html

After dinner, we busted out some guitar hero. I'm not certain how loud we were, but I'm guessing it was fairly noisy. We captured some awesome pics - the best are highlighted below.

Jason plays air guitar while Syd & Carrie rip it up

Looks like Ryan is concentrating too much

No comments: